Rentals, Investment & Trusts Accounting
If you are interested in (or already have) shares, bonds, term deposits or property, F T Dooley Ltd can make accounting for that investment easier and assist you in getting the most out of your investment.
- Advice on what needs to be completed, from a tax and accounting perspective, prior to purchase
- Advice on the best ownership structure
- Guidance on how to minimise your tax exposure
- Restructuring of existing property portfolios
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Forecasting revenue returns, financial position and potential growth
- Notification on changes in the tax law and how they could affect your investment
While we are not registered financial advisers, we have a broad range of highly recommended contacts in the banking and private sectors ready to provide you with expert advice. It is important to consider all the options available and the different implications on your tax requirements when choosing an investment.
We can assist you by:
- Offering advice on the correct tax rate to apply to your chosen investment
- Information on how any new investment will impact your current tax obligations
A trust provides a valuable way of protecting the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. F T Dooley Ltd has years of experience working with trusts. We can help you understand your responsibilities when setting up or maintaining a trust, including accounting and tax obligations. We work together with you and your lawyer to achieve the best outcome for you.
We can assist with:
- Advising on the formation of a Trust
- Reviewing the Deed of Trust and Memorandum of wishes
- Preparing trust financial reports and tax returns
- Administering a trust and preparing trust minutes
- Acting as a trustee
- Advice on gifting and income distribution